Call of Duty mobile has come a long way since its inception, exhibiting some popular game modes. One of these modes is the 1v1 Duel game mode, launched in Season 6. This mode was exclusive to the Saloon map, the smallest COD Mobile map ever designed. However, the 1v1 mode was removed from Call of Duty Mobile after some time, making it hard for players to enjoy 1v1 matches.Fortunately, players can still enjoy 1v1 matches in Call of Duty Mobile through private rooms on almost every Multiplayer map. However, we suggest that you play 1v1 matches on small COD Mobile maps like Reclaim, Shipment 1944, Cage, Killhouse, and Rust.Play 1v1 Matches On Call Of Duty MobileOnce the player joins the room, press ‘Start’ to play 1v1 matches on Call of Duty Mobile. Of course, creating custom rooms in COD Mobile to enjoy a 1v1 duel takes some time. However, if you want to compete against one of your friends to figure out who’s the better player, the efforts are completely worth it.
- Tesla Reveals World’s Fifth Most Powerful Supercomputer For Its Self Driving Tech
- Facebook Live Audio Rooms And Podcast Launched: What’s New?
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 On Its Way To Become Hyundai’s Best Selling EV
- How To Move Windows 11 Taskbar To Left Using Settings and Registry Editor?
- Windows 11 System Requirements: What Hardware Do You Need?