Google has been one of the few companies that besides giving importance to the quality of their products and services, also invests a lot of time making them visually appealing. Users have always appreciated the UI/UX elements of Google apps until the recent update.In the last major update, Google redesigned all the icons of G-Suite with an intent to make them “visually appealing.” Instead, they ended up disappointing a lot of people, including me. In the new update, all the app icons have the same color pallet, making them challenging to differentiate.Hence, in this article, let’s look at how to get old Google icons back if you don’t like the new ones.Get Old Google Icons Back On AndroidRevert To Old Icons On iOS Using ShortcutsPhew! That was pretty hectic wasnt it? What do you think of Googles New app icon designs? Let us know in the comments section below.Do let us know in the comments section if you face any issues in this tutorial.
- Tesla Reveals World’s Fifth Most Powerful Supercomputer For Its Self Driving Tech
- Facebook Live Audio Rooms And Podcast Launched: What’s New?
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 On Its Way To Become Hyundai’s Best Selling EV
- How To Move Windows 11 Taskbar To Left Using Settings and Registry Editor?
- Windows 11 System Requirements: What Hardware Do You Need?