The Windows 11 leaked build showed off numerous UI changes, which gave it a distinguished look and caught the spotlight with features like a redesigned Taskbar, Start Menu, and Context Menus. But not everyone likes these new features or changes being forced upon them. Previously, we saw how to revert to the classic Windows 10…
- Tesla Reveals World’s Fifth Most Powerful Supercomputer For Its Self Driving Tech
- Facebook Live Audio Rooms And Podcast Launched: What’s New?
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 On Its Way To Become Hyundai’s Best Selling EV
- How To Move Windows 11 Taskbar To Left Using Settings and Registry Editor?
- Windows 11 System Requirements: What Hardware Do You Need?