Japanese auto giant Honda recently introduced the all-new, ‘Honda Legend’ which is apparently the world’s most advanced self-driving car. Honda Legend will be equipped with an advanced driving assistance system, Honda Sensing Elite, which will be powered by SAE Level 3 self-driving technology. The news indeed came as a big surprise as usually names like…
- Tesla Reveals World’s Fifth Most Powerful Supercomputer For Its Self Driving Tech
- Facebook Live Audio Rooms And Podcast Launched: What’s New?
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 On Its Way To Become Hyundai’s Best Selling EV
- How To Move Windows 11 Taskbar To Left Using Settings and Registry Editor?
- Windows 11 System Requirements: What Hardware Do You Need?