Hiding digital footprints and protecting your information from hackers has become a challenge these days, and now there is a new trick up their sleeve that could be used to track you across the internet. Software designer Jonas Strehle has discovered that browser favicons could be the new means to track users online and collect…
- Tesla Reveals World’s Fifth Most Powerful Supercomputer For Its Self Driving Tech
- Facebook Live Audio Rooms And Podcast Launched: What’s New?
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 On Its Way To Become Hyundai’s Best Selling EV
- How To Move Windows 11 Taskbar To Left Using Settings and Registry Editor?
- Windows 11 System Requirements: What Hardware Do You Need?