Back in Android 9 Pie, Google introduced a new editor for screenshots called Markup where users can doodle, and edit the image quickly.Up until now, the markup tool was only available for screenshots. However, in Android 12 DP1, you can edit any photo using the screenshot markup tool. This includes photos captured from the phone’s…
- Tesla Reveals World’s Fifth Most Powerful Supercomputer For Its Self Driving Tech
- Facebook Live Audio Rooms And Podcast Launched: What’s New?
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 On Its Way To Become Hyundai’s Best Selling EV
- How To Move Windows 11 Taskbar To Left Using Settings and Registry Editor?
- Windows 11 System Requirements: What Hardware Do You Need?