A couple of weeks ago, the South Korean automaker Kia Motors teased its new electric car, the Kia EV6. Unlike its sibling, Kia Niro EV, the EV6 is the first electric car to use a dedicated electric-global modular platform (E-GMP). It’s the same platform that underpins its cousin Hyundai Ioniq 5 EV. As Kia EV6…
- Tesla Reveals World’s Fifth Most Powerful Supercomputer For Its Self Driving Tech
- Facebook Live Audio Rooms And Podcast Launched: What’s New?
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 On Its Way To Become Hyundai’s Best Selling EV
- How To Move Windows 11 Taskbar To Left Using Settings and Registry Editor?
- Windows 11 System Requirements: What Hardware Do You Need?