Rarely will you ever need to restart your iPhone, but if you’re reading this article, that means the time has come.Now turning off the iPhone 11, iPhone X, or iPhone 12 is a little different from previous generation models that still have the Home button and the Touch ID.For instance, you can turn off the…
- Tesla Reveals World’s Fifth Most Powerful Supercomputer For Its Self Driving Tech
- Facebook Live Audio Rooms And Podcast Launched: What’s New?
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 On Its Way To Become Hyundai’s Best Selling EV
- How To Move Windows 11 Taskbar To Left Using Settings and Registry Editor?
- Windows 11 System Requirements: What Hardware Do You Need?