Due to COVID-19, recruitment drives and employment opportunities saw a major dip and volatility last year. However, the tech industry turned out to be more resilient than expected.According to Hired.com, a marketplace that helps companies across the world hire talents, the IT sector witnessed a steady overall growth in employment, with an average software engineer…
- Tesla Reveals World’s Fifth Most Powerful Supercomputer For Its Self Driving Tech
- Facebook Live Audio Rooms And Podcast Launched: What’s New?
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 On Its Way To Become Hyundai’s Best Selling EV
- How To Move Windows 11 Taskbar To Left Using Settings and Registry Editor?
- Windows 11 System Requirements: What Hardware Do You Need?