In July last year, Canonical, the company behind the most popular Ubuntu Linux, teamed up with Google to enable Flutter UI toolkit support for the Linux desktop.Subsequently, Google released Linux alpha for Flutter, which lets you build applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase with a native interface and app performance.Now leveraging…
- Tesla Reveals World’s Fifth Most Powerful Supercomputer For Its Self Driving Tech
- Facebook Live Audio Rooms And Podcast Launched: What’s New?
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 On Its Way To Become Hyundai’s Best Selling EV
- How To Move Windows 11 Taskbar To Left Using Settings and Registry Editor?
- Windows 11 System Requirements: What Hardware Do You Need?