Google Chrome dominates the browser market worldwide with a massive 63% share, leaving the rest to other web browsers. To be honest, Chrome provides an excellent web browsing experience with seamless functioning across multiple devices. However, such a smooth experience comes at a cost, that is, our personal data. We know that Google tracks us…
- Tesla Reveals World’s Fifth Most Powerful Supercomputer For Its Self Driving Tech
- Facebook Live Audio Rooms And Podcast Launched: What’s New?
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 On Its Way To Become Hyundai’s Best Selling EV
- How To Move Windows 11 Taskbar To Left Using Settings and Registry Editor?
- Windows 11 System Requirements: What Hardware Do You Need?